Terms and Conditions:
DDL For All welcomes to a world of fantastic software and Android applications. We have explicitly discussed ways in which you can or can’t use our website:
When you use any information, product or service available at this DDL For All, you consent to all Terms and Conditions defined here:
First, this website is not associated with any software or Android app that it provides for downloading. Therefore, no user can make accountable to this platform for any technical issue or flaw while using or downloading any software.
Second, All those information, service or product that you will find in it is available on ‘AS IS’ basis, so, whatever warranties ‘expressed’ or ‘implied’ and conditions that cause a breach of proprietary rights have been disclaimed here entirely.
Use of Trademarks:
‘DDL For All’ is registered Tech site and in this site terms of, ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Ours’ refers to the ownership.
You are strictly instructed that ‘You can’t use our domain or trading name any time’.
If you are a publisher of any software and wants to get your software or app removed from ddlforall.com, then just send us a message or email us with complete details including Name, Company, Title of your software and reason of a request for software takedown. Within 30 hours, we will take action on your request.
Links to Our Site:
- We reserve rights to remove any link to our website without our consent. No user can link any image or website without our prior permission.
- We do appreciate links but legal ones for a genuine reason.
- Therefore, this site will not be linked to any such site that contains indecent, and inappropriate content as it is harmful to our image and reputation.
- Besides, you cannot frame our site on any other website for any purpose.
- Logos and design of our website are our property. Therefore, any duplication or reproduction can cause you penalization.
Also, we reserve right to take down any permission without notifying you and may demand you to erase links to our Website, and logos from your site.
Use of Website:
We are one of those, who are strong opponents of ‘Content-Plagiarism’. Therefore, Any person may not reproduce or copy content of our site in any way without our permission.